The Rochester Chess Club (RCC) has a fiscal agent relationship with the Rochester Area Foundation (RAF). For 70 years the RAF has been a link between those who want to give and those people and organizations who have needs in the greater Rochester area. They help donors identify options for giving and carry out their wishes.
Donations to RCC through RAF
If you want to donate by check:
1. Make it payable to the Rochester Area Foundation
2. Write RCC in the memo line
3. Mail the check with your return address to
Rochester Area Foundation 400 S Broadway #300 Rochester MN 55904
4. If you would like the donation to be used for a special purpose please include this in a note with your check. Funds can be used for scholarships, equipment, coaching, or unrestricted needs of the club.
If you would prefer to donate online:
- Access the Rochester Area Foundation website: www.rochesterarea.org
- Go to the “GIVE” tab
- Click Donate now – this will open a PayPal site
- Complete the PayPal information
- Be sure to note that this donation is for RCC – Where you see ‘Special Instructions’, click ‘Add’ and then in the Note To Seller box type RCC followed by an optional gift direction.
Regardless of the method used Rochester Area Foundation will send you a confirmation receipt letter that you should retain for your tax records since all donations to RCC are tax deductible.
Thank you for supporting the RCC!